- Number of Players
- Single Player
- Release Date
- 11th May 2021
- 11th May 2021
- Indie, Single Player, Mystery
- Official Site
- Also Available On
- PS4, Xbox Series X|S
Mini Review Call of the Sea (PS5) - A Pretty But Predictable Puzzler
Lost at sea
Norah is ill, and her husband Harry is missing after having gone searching the world for a cure. After receiving a mysterious package, Norah decides to go to the place Harry was last known to be — an island off the coast of Tahiti. Call of the Sea bills itself as a Lovecraftian mystery game, and whilst the first person adventure...
About The Game
It is 1934, in the far reaches of the South Pacific. Norah has crossed the ocean following the trail of her missing husband’s expedition and finds herself on a lush island paradise - a nameless, forgotten place, dotted with the remnants of a lost civilization.
What strange secrets does it hold, and what might Norah unearth in her quest for the truth?
- EXPLORE THE BEAUTY: Explore a stunning tropical island (meticulously modelled in Unreal Engine 4), brimming with fantastic sights, lost ruins and occult mysteries.
- MEET NORAH: Experience a charming character study of a woman on her quest to discover the truth of the disappearance of her husband and to find out who she really is, fully voiced by Cissy Jones (Firewatch, The Walking Dead: Season 1).
- DIVE INTO THE DEEP: Immerse yourself in a story-driven adventure full of emotion, suspense and surreal surprises.
- SEARCH FOR MEANING: Investigate the clues left by a previous voyage, piece together what happened, and solve a variety of clever puzzles.
Wow, no comments yet... why not be the first?
Leave A Comment
Hold on there, you need to login to post a comment...