- Number of Players
- Action, Arcade
- Release Date
- 17th Sep 2019
- 17th Sep 2019
- Castle Crashers
- Official Site
- Also Available On
- Switch eShop, Xbox One
Review Castle Crashers Remastered - This Zany Brawler Is Chaotic, Ridiculous Fun on PS4
Castle Crashers Remastered is a pretty straightforward update to the cult hit beat 'em up, but that doesn't mean it's any less fun. The PlayStation 4 re-release has been refreshed with higher resolution visuals and a rock solid, 60 frames per second performance, but it's otherwise the same cartoonish brawler you know and love, warts...
About The Game
Hack, slash, and smash your way to victory in this Remastered edition of the popular 2D arcade adventure from The Behemoth! At 60FPS, Castle Crashers Remastered delivers hi-res visuals like nothing you've ever seen before. Up to four friends can play locally or online and save your princess, defend your kingdom, and crash some castles!
- Unlock more than 25 characters and over 40 weapons!
- Intuitive combo and magic system: Unlock an arsenal of new attacks as your character progresses through the game.
- Level up your character and adjust Strength, Magic, Defense, and Agility.
- Adorable animal orbs are your companions. Each adds different abilities to aid you on your journey.
- Arena mode: Battle other players in free-for-all or team matches!
- Back Off Barbarian mini game: Jump and hop across the level to avoid the enemies!
- Insane Mode: Test your skills in the ultimate campaign challenge
Wow, no comments yet... why not be the first?
Leave A Comment
Hold on there, you need to login to post a comment...